- Facilitate in the restructuring of existing CBFOs
- Facilitate in the formation of new CBFOs (Farmers Clubs)
- Train his/her Farmers Club/CBFO members in financial literacy, business skills/entrepreneurship & running farm & nonfarm enterprises
- Carries out practical field actions with his/her member farmers.
- Link the CBFO groups to formal financial institutions
- Facilitate in the formation of SACCOs
- Organise and participate in project monthly and weekly meetings
- Participates in community review meetings and use the opportunity to analyze progress, strengthen and weaknesses.