- We are looking for a Fashion Blogger, Writer, content creator and all-around media rockstar to join our client’s company. Working within the brand, the ideal candidate must have a passion for creating exceptional, informative and engaging content. You will report directly to the founders and will be pivotal in expanding our outreach to customers.
- If you interested in Fashion and are passionate about blogging, content and copywriting then we are looking for you.
These are core responsibilities we expect you to own:
- Content Creation: Create compelling content for audiences across social media, website and blogs
- Research: Continuously search for the latest fashion trends to determine best to link back to our audiences
- Collaboration: You’ll collaborate with brands, influencers and other writers
- Story-telling; You’ll write blogs, articles, features, social media content etc.
- Engage Audiences: Strive to produce SEO optimized content to drive awareness and engagement
- Quality Control: Be responsible for ensuring the quality of the sites is set and maintained to a high standard – liaising with the founders to ensure the content/brand strategy is developed and sustained.
- Coordinate and communicate with photographers, models, makeup artists and costume designers
- Develop brand-based content based on style guides and brand attributes to refresh existing catalogue, e-commerce website and promotion copy
- Build the brand: Create storylines ad produce innovative story ideas.
Nice to Have’s
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and InDesign, Photoshop or other publishing tools
- An understanding of WordPress and/or Magento
- Degree in journalism, fashion design or related field.
- Experience as a fashion digital creator or content creator, editor or similar role
- Excellent portfolio
- Hands-on experience with software such as InDesign, Photoshop, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of copywriting, editing and proofreading
- Strong attention to detail
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Organizational skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
What you need:
- A keen interest and understanding of the fashion industry
- An adaptable and keen eye for what is current
- Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills
- Good communication and organization skill
- Prioritizing and multitasking
- Creative and ever-evolving mindset
- Familiarity with SEO and social media best practices.