Female IT / Administrative Executive – FIAE221
- composing letters, reports, and other paperwork for the IT director
- filing and retrieving reports, documents, and company information.
- performing research and gathering data to create documentation for boards of directors, committees, and executives to study and present.
- Arrange meetings.
- keeping accurate minutes of meetings.
- utilizing a variety of programs, such as word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- incoming memos and submissions are read, analyzed, and distributed as necessary.
- making executive travel arrangements.
- purchasing supplies and administering a records database are examples of office tasks.
- knowledge about virtual assistance.
- Receiving incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence; opening; classifying; and distributing.
- Support the administration generally.