Field Mechanical Engineer -FME221
- Full time
- 1 year ago
- Information Technology
- Consult with clients to ascertain their needs and to clarify complicated topics
- Conduct on-site research and studies
- Control field activities and put engineering designs into practice
- Identifying building or machinery issues
- Fix problems or other situations as they occur.
- Oversee maintenance and technical upgrades
- Install new hardware and software
- Check and test equipment and materials for safety.
- Make sure the equipment on site is kept up to date.
- Control and lead the on-site staff (e.g. technicians)
- Report writing and submission