- Present, promote and sell products to existing and prospective customers.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive relationships with all customers.
- Manage products by collecting purchase orders, checking products positioning on shelves, checking stock-level and following up on payments with customers.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Manage merchandising, exhibitions, events and programs across territory.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports and insights to the Sales Team Lead on all activities and efforts.
General Skills and Experience Requirements
- OND, HND, BSc/BA degree or equivalent.
- Must possess at least 2 years cumulative experience in Sales (FMCG Food, Drug or Baby products).
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of CRM practices and the ability to build productive business relationships.
- Excellent selling, communication, presentation and negotiation skills.