United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
1. Provide practical and well-reasoned security advice, coordination and support to the designated manager(s) in managing the safety and security of UNHCR personnel, Partners, operations, premises and refugees or other persons of concern.
2. Monitor situations and events in the designated region, country or duty station, gather and analyse information with the aim of identifying emerging trends and providing early warning of any potential threats that may affect the safety and security of UNHCR personnel, premises, assets and impact programme delivery.
3. Provide security analysis and reports to UNHCR managers and the Field Security Service at Headquarters (FSS) when required.
4. Undertake overall contextual analysis, identify security-related priority needs, and develop an annual work plan for addressing them.
5. Ensure gender considerations are included in Security Risk Management (SRM) processes including in Security Risk Assessments, security briefings, travel advisories and the Aide Memoire for Response to Gender-Based Security Incidents
6. Conduct regular missions and assessments, providing gender-inclusive security advice, training and coaching, as determined by the SRM process.