Fieldwork Manager- FMC211
- 1. Review and comment on the scope of work for the project and identify potential challenges in fieldwork.
- 2. Collaborate with other team members to arrange and oversee logistics including flights, car hire, accommodation, training venues, etc.
- 3. Assist in making payments for fieldwork expenses and maintaining receipts and other financial records required during the execution of the project.
- 4. Assist in on-the-ground recruitment, hiring and training of enumerators, monitors, facilitators, translators, community guides and other field staff as required.
- 5. Support in the execution of Forcier’s quality assurance protocols during data collection.
- Contribute to fieldwork reports and context analysis at the conclusion of the project.