General Ledger Management
- Weekly posting of expenses onto the general ledger ie petty cash, credit and debit cards.
- Posting of payroll transactions and reconciliation with the outsourced payroll provider.
- Monthly filing of Taxes on Itax ie Withholding VAT, VAT, Income Withholding Tax, Installment Tax, Corporate Tax
- Ensuring all statutory deductions are paid on time
- Perform all balance sheet reconciliations ie bank reconciliations, tax reconciliations, intercompany reconciliations, loan reconciliations, petty cash reconciliations and credit card reconciliations
- Liaise with External Auditors by providing relevant schedules and responding to queries
- Have full ownership of the trial balance
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts
Fixed Asset Management
- Ensuring the fixed asset register is updated on time and reconciles with the general ledger
- Tagging and identification of all company assets