Finance and Accounts Officer – FAO221
- Prepare and manage account receivables and payables.
- Prepare audit schedules and documents for Yearly Audits.
- Compute and remit all statutory payments when due; PAYE, WHT, VAT, ITF etc.
- Payments to vendors, supervise the processing of staff claims and advances.
- Build relationships in and work closely with relevant government parastatals to make payments and contributions as appropriate.
- Maintain an accurate record of all cash transactions.
- Support the Operation steam in updating and managing vendor contracts and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Reconciliation of intercompany accounts.
- Managing all financial operations to achieve the company’s financial goals.
- Monitor income and expenditure with the use of accounting software.
- Maintain a detailed record of all financial transactions.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.