- The Finance Consultant will contribute to maintaining adequate financial integrity in supporting quality and timely data input for the generation of financial reports, review and analyze accounting ledgers.
- S/he will also contribute to strengthening the internal control and accounting systems of AAN and partner organizations.
Qualifications / Experience
- First Degree in Accounting / Economics with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the INGO / NGO sector
- A qualified Chartered Accountant or undergoing professional qualification
- Experience managing donor (FCDO, EU, Foundation etc) funded related projects
- Knowledge of Accounting / Finance cycles and taxation
- Knowledge of statutory and Internal Audit processes is desirable
- Must be computer literate with proven knowledge of Word and Excel
- Proficiency in reputable/dependable high-tech Accounting software is required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have high respect for professional and personal integrity, and ethically sound.
Application Closing Date