Responsible for managing a range of transactional and advisory work within the finance department, inclusive of but not limited to issues related to funds management, account payables, and account receivables, and treasury functions, to support the implementation of INFINION’s financial strategies and projects.
- Working with the CEO, develop the financial strategy for INFINION derived from the corporate strategy.
- Provide reports on a periodic and ad hoc basis on funds, liquidity, etc., to ensure management has the required information to make qualitative financial decisions.
- Provide advisory services to the Company’s management and Board on cash and funds management, based on current market realities and trends.
- Oversee and deliver recommendations to Board and Board committees regarding financial, audit matters, investments, and strategic initiatives and direction
- Plan, implement and manage investment strategies.
- Manage aspects of risk through accounting, audit, planning, and treasury functions.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Prepare the corporate cash flow and funds management matters for the business.
- Develop a template for budget preparation. Plan and oversee consolidated budgets and long-range plans.
- Perform revenue analysis, calculations, and reporting on a monthly basis. Develop new strategies to improve the accuracy and timeliness of revenue management.
- Determine monthly revenue forecast and identify revenue opportunities.
- Prepare financial and business-related analyses and research in such areas as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital, and investments
- Develop revenue recognition policies and revenue generation standards.
- Develop internal financial controls based on industry best practices.
- Define appropriate capital structures for business arrangements while keeping in mind the company’s corporate objectives, needs, risk management, taxation, accounting, and legal/ policy requirements.
- Assist in the coordination and communication with external auditors as needed.
- Manage financial risks, including but not limited to those bordering its foreign exchange positions.
- Working with the business across all business teams.
- Measuring and tracking INFNION’s financial KPIs and outcomes against standards, while planning and taking corrective actions where required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, or a related field
- Must be a Qualified Accountant
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Work experience – Minimum 5 years cognate experience in Investment, Accounting / Treasury functions, or a related financial market. Experience in the technology industry is key. Experience in the preparation of financial schedules and SEC filings. Experience in building complex financial models to evaluate various financial plans.
- Knowledge and experience in all facets of revenue assurance.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.