- Cash management: prepare cashflow forecasts and carry out cash and bank reconciliations
- Production of weekly, Quarterly and Annual management financial reports for management.
- Make payments to ALL vendors and service providers
- Ensure all accounting records and systems are in compliance with the statutory obligations as stipulated by the Malawi government.
- Carry out internal audits and update the financial database.
- Monitor all financial agreements with stakeholders and funders
- Supervise the procurement of goods and services
- Prepare the monthly payroll
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management.