- Consolidate and analyze financial data (budgets, income statement forecasts etc) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions to a senior financial analyst based on sound analysis
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Educational Background: B.Sc Accounting.
- Eligible Candidate must be a Chartered Accountant (ICAN)
- Grade: 2:2 and above.
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and financial software applications
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.