Flutter Development Intern – FDI221
- Using the Flutter Development Framework, you can produce multi-platform apps for iOS and Android.
- Flutter widgets for iOS and Android are examples of microcode improvements for mobile platforms like Android and iOS.
- participation in the design, development, testing, and analysis of new apps using the Dart & Flutter programming languages.
- Making Flutter mobile applications
- Utilize industry standards while creating new products to ensure excellent quality
- convert wireframes and drawings into high-quality code
- Create, develop, and maintain dependable, high-performance Java code.
- Assure the application’s optimum performance, quality, and responsiveness.
- aid in preserving the organization, quality, and automation of the code.