Food Security Nutrition & Livelihood Project Manager
- Familiar with the Project documentation (which should include but not limited to): the donor contract, required Donor procedure manuals, MOU with the line Ministry, the approved.
- Project proposal and budget. Review the Project files held by the Country Office and ensure that copies of the above documents are readily available.
- Review existing Project outputs and indicators so as to ensure that they are appropriate and realistic, and if required suggest changes to line management.
- Developing Project start up plans in consultation with Project staff, line management and local government partners.
- Following project initiation, developing regular (monthly) implementation plans and reports.
- Establishing and implementing Project monitoring and evaluation systems in order to provide regular information on progress towards objectives and assess the impact of the Project.
- Providing technical assistance and support to Project and counterpart staff as required.