Forensic Investigator – FI221
- Work with external and internal clients to analyze criminal/civil/internal project requests and to plan and execute forensic support for both simple and complex investigations.
- Provide recommendations for the identification, collection, and preservation of digital evidence.
- Determine tools and procedures required for preservation.
- Collect, process, and analyze electronically stored information (ESI) obtained from network,end-user and end user digital sources in accordance with industry standards.
- Provide required documentation demonstrating chain of custody of evidence.
- Work with other team members to provide guidance and assistance.
- Provide written and verbal status updates to external and internal clients in a clear and concise manner.