- Assessment of all accounts, transactions (money in and out), and KYC paperwork in full and accurate detail with a focus on spotting negative characteristics, including suspected fraudulent behaviors
- Internal control reviews should be used to verify all account information, and detailed information should be recorded for each instance on different software programs.
- Review client accounts and take the necessary action in accordance with our principles
- Examine the various document formats received to glean information and determine the veracity
- Withhold certain transactions’ release as necessary in accordance with our risk acceptance standards.
- Report and note information about customers that don’t adhere to ethical standards
- Ad hoc customer reviews as asked by corporate stakeholders with your help.
- Help the customer support crew with sporadic questions from customers.
- Review all business’s incoming escalations.