Front Desk Officer – FDO221
- Welcome visitors and clients, and ensure they are comfortable.
- Channel client’s queries to the right department/person.
- Provide administrative/secretarial support as and when needed
- Answer phone calls.
- Receive and Respond to correspondence.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Maintaining a database of customers and issuing KYC forms to walk-in clients.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Managing company’s social media accounts(Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Minimum of a B.Sc
- 0-3 years experience
- Good Interpersonal skills and Customer Service Orientation
- A degree in any course is highly advantageous.
- Prior experience as a front desk officer, ideally at a similar company.
- Time & self-management skills
- Ability to create and manage spaces that are engaging and welcoming.
- High interpersonal skills.
- Tech-savvy and able to manage social media handles
- Effective Communication and good command of written/spoken English
- Outstanding teamwork, communication, and customer service abilities.
- Basic Secretarial Skills