Front-End Developer -FED221
- Full time
- 1 year ago
- Information Technology
- Knowledge of adaptive and responsive design.
- Knowledge of SEO fundamentals.
- Experience in testing frameworks, libraries, and unit and integration testing.
- Knowledge of current browser technology and compatibilities.
- Knowledge in utilizing REST APIs and correctly integrating them into front-end applications.
- Has a passion for creating a fantastic user experience and is fixated on making even the smallest elements of product ideas come to life.
- Possesses a keen eye for detail and pays close attention, especially to frontend apps’ performance, accessibility, reliability, security, and maintainability.
- Decent problem-solving abilities.
- Outstanding verbal communication abilities.
- The capacity to collaborate productively with a team of engineers and product designers.
- Empathy, a spirit of cooperation, a sense of humor.