Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimize existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitivity and user experience
- Communicate with clients and/or members of staff to understand their business goals and objectives
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct an ongoing user research Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Design marketing materials.
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree
- 3 years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role
- UI design portfolio
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat and Dreamweaver
- 2 years of experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the email.