Frontend Developer – FD221
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable codes and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of a UI/UX design.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure user input is validated before submitting to the back-end.
- Help Java back end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Assist with architectural design.
- First Degree in Computer Science or another related discipline.
- Minimum of three (3) years of programming experience.
- Expertise with common, responsive UI web frameworks. e.g., jQuery, Bootstrap, etc.
- Knowledge of AngularJs, and NodeJs will be an added advantage.
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases will be a plus.