Frontend Developer – FD221
- Using programming languages like HTML, CSS, and java script to create website code
- Before sending any user input to the back end, be sure it has been verified.
- making sure web design is mobile-friendly. (Making sure websites are accessible on a variety of devices, such as computers, tablets, and smartphones)
- creating reused code for later use
- balancing the demands of both form and function in design
- Improve usability by working with back-end developers and web design.
- Create guides and papers for functional requirements
- assistance with coding and troubleshooting for back-end devs
- checking websites on a regular basis for usability, performance, and other qualities
- resolving any bugs or difficulties with the website.