- Youverify is looking for Software Engineers to join the Technology team to build the next-generation applications to solve complex problems and work with a world-class engineering and product team to deliver innovative products for our users.
What a typical week may look like at Youverify:
- Design and implement new features and enhancements using Vue.js
- Fix bugs assigned during the sprint planning process
- Design, innovate and solve complex problems inherent in operating a high scale classifieds platform
- Play a key role in reviewing and approving the work of your peers as part of the software development process
- Interact with product owners, partners, and business stakeholders to understand and develop requirements
- Debugging and Improvement of existing systems
- Building modular and reusable components and libraries
- 3+ years experience working with Vue.js
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in computer science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Comfortable working within agile methodologies and experienced in task estimation and time management
- Intermediate understanding of unit and integration testing, and testing frameworks/libraries – Mocha, Jest, etc
- Strong preference for test-driven-development (TDD) and understands its importance
- Highly proficient with Vue.js framework and its core principles such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Comfort and familiarity with code editor and formatting tools
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3, including Sass
- Proficiency with modern development tools, like Babel, Webpack, and Git
- Strong ability to problem-solve, debug, and understand pertinent performance metrics
- Familiarity with containerization infrastructure (Docker)
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs.
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases.
- Knowledge of functional programming and object-oriented programming paradigms.
- Experience with Frameworks such as Tailwind CSS framework, Element UI, etc.
N250,000 – N400,000 monthly.