DelonJobs is seeking to hire a frontend developer for a fintech company in Nigeria who will be responsible for implementing visual elements that are visible from the computer users vantage point within a web application. The individual will combine the art of design with the science of programming and also be responsible for the translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code. Salary is negotiable. Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field with 3-5 years experience in similar role. If you are interested in this role. Kindly send your CV with the job title and code (Frontend Developer – FEDFA211) as subject to email@example.com
- Candidate must have at least 3 – 5 years’ experience.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Proficiency in designing interfaces and building clickable prototypes usingclickable prototype tools such as Sketch, InVision, Axure, Adobe XD etc.
- Good understanding of ReactJS.
- Good understanding of Angular JS.
- Good understanding of eCommerce applications.
- Good understanding of content management applications like WordPress, Joomla,etc.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates,and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, orperform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp orPhotoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways towork around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or AzureDevOps
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application willadhere to them.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills.
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSSpreprocessor tools.
- Expert knowledge in React, React Native, or any single page applicationframeworks.
- Can write and maintain unit and integration tests.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.