DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Frontend Engineer for a leading bank in Nigeria who will be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact within web applications across platforms in the organization. The individual will translate design solutions into high-quality, scalable code. Salary is negotiable. Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2-4years experience in a similar field. If you consider yourself a match and are interested in this role, kindly send your CV with the job title and code (Frontend Engineer – FDESB211) as subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Translate design solutions into high-quality, scalable code.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Determine the structure and design of web pages, ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ensure user experience determines design choices.
- Develop features to enhance the user experience, striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensure web design is mobile responsive using media queries.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout design.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 as well as server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools and source control.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
- Understanding of SEO principles