DelonJobs is seeking to hire a Frontend Software Engineer for a leading bank in Nigeria (TSE – SDE3 Grade band) who will be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact with in web and mobile applications across platforms in the organization. The individual will also be responsible for translating software requirements into workable programming code as well as maintain and develop programs for use in business. He/She will be responsible for designing the prototype application, indicate program unit structure, and coordinate application plans with the development team. Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or any other physical sciences with minimum of 2-3years cognate experience using .Net framework/Core and C# programming language. If you consider yourself a match and are interested in this role, kindly send your CV with the job title and code ( Frontend Software Engineer – FSEWB211) as subject to email@example.com
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application
- Create new user-facing features
- Design and code functional programs and applications
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Consume internally and externally built APIs from backend services.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Builds reusable code and libraries for future use
- Demonstrate hands on of algorithm complexities
- Contributes to and improves the software development process.
- Maintain historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications, timelines and budget restrictions.
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Main focus on coding and debugging
- Develop functional and sustainable web/Mobile applications with clean codes
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Participates in component and data architecture design, software product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations for moderate to high complexity solutions.
- Assists in the development of user guides and training documentation for systems.
- Mobile Developers : Experience in Xamarin Native, Framework.