Full Stack Developer – FDS224
- Follow projects from conception to completion.
- Create functional front and back end web applications by writing clean code.
- Application troubleshooting and debugging.
- Perform user interface tests to improve performance.
- Control cutting-edge technologies in order to improve legacy applications.
- Create and combine user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Create backend web applications and APIs.
- Make databases for functionality and make sure the application is responsive.
- Ensure mobile phone cross-platform optimization.
- Collect and respond to technical and design requirements.
- Create reusable code and libraries for later use.
- To identify new features, collaborate with developers, designers, and system administrators.
- User-facing elements are integrated with server-side logic.
- Application optimization for maximum speed and scalability.
- Security and data protection implementation.
- Data storage solution design and implementation.