- Work as a part of an agile development team, taking responsibility for organizing and planning their own work.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Implement, improve, and maintain backend services.
- Build, improve and maintain responsive frontends/portals.
- Collaborate with system/feature stakeholders to discuss, collect, interpret, and analyze technical constraints and establish technical solutions.
- Develop online tools/features.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Perform peer code reviews.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software.
- Work with the Lead Programmer on designing services/micro-frontends/solutions, planning, and reviews of team.
- Analyze unfamiliar code of a reasonable complexity to understand, extend and refactor it.
- Collaborate with QA/QC team to ensure the quality of test cases and testing process.
- Perform load testing and write unit tests wherever needed.
REQUISITE QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or a related field
- Work experience – Interest in the technology industry is key.
- Knowledge in building REST services using C# and .Net Core web API
- Experience with one or more PostgreSQL/MongoDB
- Experience of developing highly available and scalable backend services.
- Knowledge of hosting services in cloud AWS/Azure/GCP.
- Understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Knowledge of React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
Note: Successfully taking and passing the MS-600 certification exam is a key requirement. Only candidates who live close to VI/ Central Lagos Mainland need to apply for this particular role.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.