We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. The candidate will be part of a cross-functional team that is responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you are also familiar with agile methodologies, we would like to meet you.
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Requirement and Skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or a relevant field
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.