Full-stack Developer (PHP Laravel & ReactJS) – FSD221
- Create fresh features aimed at users.
- Make sure the UI/UX designs are technically feasible.
- working knowledge of the Redux and React JS libraries for web development
- UI binding and backend web services integration (Rest API)
- efficient PHP and Laravel framework usage
- Short development cycles for writing, testing, debugging and deploying code
- Creating and integrating databases, with a preference for Oracle databases
- constructing server-side apps with back-end frameworks.
- Integration and deployment of Windows servers are desirable.
- knowledge of version control systems like Git/SVN and Bitbucket
- sound debugging and logical reasoning abilities
- You’ll bring the following significant abilities and encounters:
- Candidates should be qualified with a bachelor’s degree.
- A minimum of three years’ experience developing PHP, Laravel, and React JS web applications