Full Stack Engineer – FSE223
- Meeting with the software development team to define the scope and scale of software projects.
- Designing software system architecture.
- Completing data structures and design patterns.
- Designing and implementing scalable web services, applications, and APIs.
- Developing and maintaining internal software tools.
- Writing low-level and high-level code.
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing.
- Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency.
- Collaborating with the design team on developing micro-services.
- Writing technical documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimum of 4 years experience.
- Previous experience as a full-stack engineer.
- Proficient in back-end languages including Java, Python, Rails, Ruby, .NET, and PHP.
- Knowledge of database systems and SQL.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills.
- High-level project management skills.