Full Stack Web Developer-FSWD221
- You will answer to the Engineering Team Lead as an engineer at Kadick.
- You will be in charge of a variety of features, including: Implementing designs and creating server-side and front-end functionality.
- Building backend APIs that the Web and Mobile team can integrate with is their responsibility.
- Maintain the website’s quality and make sure it is responsive.
- Create a CSS-based web layout that complies with standards and is cross-browser compatible.
- fixing bugs in the code, investigating issues, and modifying site templates.
- Connect APIs on the back end and UI components.
- To maximize the internationalization of sites, create new workflows.
- Create and put into action high-importance consumer features.
- Work together with the rest of the development team to create, implement, and improve new features.
N150,000 / month.