Share learning and best practices on gender, youth and social inclusion among Mercy Corps’ global DFSA teams.
· Identify relevant training and learning opportunities for Mercy Corps and partner staff to advance knowledge and skills in gender mainstreaming and youth responsive programming; manage a gender and youth capacity building in alignment with NAWIRI Learning Agenda.
Management & COORDINATION
· Supervise and mentor Gender and Youth Officers involved in NAWIRI through technical visits, mentorship and coaching sessions.
· Ensure that program and country staff understand and adhere to Mercy Corps’ Gender Minimum Standards.
· Liaise with key external stakeholders to provide guidance on gender and youth perspectives in all aspects of NAWIRI program activities.
· Ensure that NAWIRI and partners are in compliance with gender and youth related USAID/FFP requirements.
· Support programming team to integrate gender and youth into programming and assist in gender responsive participatory planning, resource allocation and support implementation