- Develop multiyear vision and strategy by preparation and regularly review the annual plan in cooperation with the Management team and reporting to the EAS Board.
- Actively participate in the reporting and planning cycle of EAS & align with the international requirements.
- To steer and help develop the EAS 2021-2023 MSF EAS Strategic Plan, and the next cycle EAS strategic plan.
- Lead the EAS team in the implementation of short- and long-term vision, strategies and policies that maximize its contribution to the wider MSF movement.
- Identify organizational opportunities and risks and steer the organizational risk management and appropriate structure, functions and processes.
- To support and ensure the realisation of MSF EAS departments action plans and strategic activities related to MSF SA Strategic Plan.