General Food Distribution (GFD) Officer
- Participate with Officers in developing action plans of food distribution and introduce proper alternatives and adjustments of processes in accordance with minimum requirements for food distribution.
- Train, assign, supervise, and evaluate the work of subordinate staff.
- Supervise the daily flow of food commodities to programme participants.
- Supervise the maintaining of sanitary and orderly warehouse and storage facilities.
- Ensure that all equipment, food, and supplies are available for the assigned period/daily operation/s on the FDP Warehouse.
- Review, prepare, and submit daily reports as supplies and food delivered.
- Manage crowd and ensure proper alignment of beneficiaries especially women and those of special needs
- Ensure the existence of food distribution equipment’s
- Ensure food items are stored in good conditions.
- Perform other duties as requested by Officers.