A three-star hotel in Abuja metropolis requires a General Manager with strong entrepreneurial skills to manage the hotel.
- Restructure the Hotel operations to improve performance as well as enhance the revenue earning capacity
- Strategically develop new business lines and complementary sources of revenue to maximize the earnings and wealth of the Hotel
- Market the hotel services and ensure the hotels/businesses are fully booked on a daily basis
- Achieve the target of the hotel on a weekly/monthly basis
- Drive business processes to deliver a world-class customer experience
- Supervise compliance standards to the hotel rules and regulations and exercise disciplinary measures as needed in line with company policy
- Effectively handle all guest complaints
- A Bsc/HND in Hotel Management or related course from a recognized Tertiary Institution
- Must have at least 8-10
- years post qualification experience in the Hospitality business
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in marketing of hospitality businesses.