- Seismic Interpretation using any of the specialized geological software; Openworks, Decision space, Petrel, Kingdom or Geographic.
- Ability to interpret structural and stratigraphic elements and pick Chrono-stratigraphic surfaces and faults accurately.
- In-depth knowledge of Asset Evaluations and reservoirs studies.
- Knowledge of seismic acquisition and processing.
- In-depth knowledge of geological correlation and ability to integrate petrophysical data into the interpretation:
- Should be able to tie reservoir top and base to seismic and understand hydrocarbon contacts (GOC, OWC and ODT).
- Proficiency in time to depth conversion with a reasonable velocity field.
- Ability to carry out initial volumetric estimates and support reserves validation and certification.