- Full time
- 1 month ago
- Other Industries
- Create maps and graphs, meet with users to define data needs, project requirements, required outputs, or to develop applications.
- Train staff in the use and preparation of GIS data and user interfaces.
- Take a leading position in the customer surveys and ensure full data collection and analysis
- Gather, analyse and integrate spatial data from staff and determine how best the information can be displayed using GIS in a water utility.
- Compile geographic data from a variety of sources including customer surveys, field observation, satellite imagery, aerial photographs, and existing maps.
- Analyse spatial data for geographic statistics to incorporate into documents and reports.
- Design and update database, applying additional knowledge of spatial feature representations.