- Obtaining as much information about the company as possible and participating in on-the-job training where possible.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor in any way that is possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting various work sites as needed.
- Maintaining the company’s good name at all times.
- At the end of the graduate program, you will be required to write a test or submit to some other form of evaluation.
- Attending meetings, workshops, and team-building activities.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a learning log.
- Report compilation and presentation to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and suggesting new ways to improve them.
- Bringing positive energy into the company and developing long-term professional relationships with employees.
- Degree in the relevant field.
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.