- Prepare and analyze accurate monthly financial and management reports, the quarterly PU and the annual PUDR and cash disbursement Forecasts as required.
- Provide financial analyses and models as needed for management decision making and strategic monitoring of project performance
- Coordinate and oversee the preparation of Grant Financial performance scorecards and monitor benchmarks against which grant performance is measured and implement agreed corrective compliance measures.
Financial transaction processing and accounting
- Maintain the Grant General ledger and ensure SunSystems records are maintained for all transactions and assets.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are processed accurately, in a timely manner, and in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
People Management and capacity building
- Provide leadership to Global Fund Accounting team supervising Senior Finance Officers and Finance Officers as appropriate.
- Oversee GF staff new-hire orientation and onboarding, coaching and training for Finance and program staff on financial matters.
Audit coordination, Risk Management and compliance
- Prepare and audit schedules for the annual audit and other compliance reviews.
- Coordinate and support execution of Internal, External, and GF audits.
- Identify, mitigate and report Finance and support services risks.