Graphic Design and Illustrator – GDI221
- Review design briefs to identify requirements.
- Plan tasks and strive for timely completion
- Develop images in a unique way based on the specifications
- Create drafts and convey your thoughts.
- Create illustrations and other designs with the help of the proper software.
- Follow brand guidelines and CI
- To create the final design, collaborate with the creative director and copywriters.
- Test and modify visuals for use in different media
- Aim for aesthetically pleasing and consistent output.
- solid familiarity with digital drawing and image-editing tools including Photoshop, InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator