- The graphic designer/IT specialist is in charge of creating company pictures and generating a strong and recognizable brand in partnership with the HBDM.
- This will be done through digital and printed forms as well as a strong visual design skill set that pays close attention to detail.
- Additionally, the position has a marketing component where the candidate will do market research.
- Gather information that is readily accessible to the public in order to pinpoint market segmentation, the competitive environment, and positioning tactics.
- In charge of the creation, maintenance, and design of major and minor websites, web applications, social media posts, graphic multimedia, GUIs, layout, and coding.
- Create marketing collateral such as flyers, brochures, posters, email headers, banners for trade shows, websites, etc.
- Convert the company’s promotional or educational materials into all usable website and social media formats.