- Work together with the team to ensure that the designs are consistent across all media platforms.
- Create original designs for web and content marketing.
- Keep abreast with the most recent market trends, social media, and technological and business standards.
- Work on the website and keep it updated to improve user experience.
- Organize and execute all web advertising.
- Use graphic design software and work with a variety of mediums.
- Coordinating with clients to ascertain their needs, timeline, and budget.
- Coordinating the typesetting, graphic design, print, and production phases of client proposals.
- Collaborating on client ideas and controlling client expectations.
- Choosing fonts, images, readability, and reader demands when creating concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Deciding on font style, size, and layout, as well as copy and illustration size and placement.
- Preparing information in rough form based on a brief that has been approved.
- Keeping clients informed, taking input seriously and acting on it, and explaining the thinking behind graphic design choices.
- Assessing the final designs and making any necessary modifications.
- Keeping up with the latest software and design trends.
- Coordinating with outside production teams or printers to make sure materials are printed or presented before the deadline.