Graphic Designer – GD222
- Full time
- 1 year ago
- Information Technology
- Review design briefs to identify requirements.
- Plan projects and specify financial restrictions
- Create concepts for images based on the needs
- Create drafts and convey your thoughts.
- Create graphics, logos, and other designs by hand or with software.
- Utilize the proper hues and arrangements for each graphic; collaborate with the creative director and copywriters to develop the final product.
- Test the graphics on different platforms.
- After receiving feedback, make necessary design changes to ensure that the finished graphics and layouts are aesthetically pleasing and consistent with the brand.