DelonJobs is helping a leading integrated digital, payments and commerce company in Lagos to hire Head, Core Technology. The successful candidate will manage the effective deployment of solutions through the combined application of software engineering and systems administration practices to create and redesign broad technical infrastructure and information systems to support the needs of the organization. Ensure stability and scalability, drive the overall availability, reliability and resiliency of our clients’ systems while anticipating capacity growth through careful planning and awareness of trends. Minimum of 6 years’ experience planning, managing and organizing resources with atleast 10 years wide and deep experience providing expert competence.
Salary is between 14.2M – 23.5M per annum. If your experience matches the requirement and you are interested in the position, kindly send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , and ensure you make your email subject “Head, Core Technology – HCTIN211”
In addition to job summary details, the following are other requirements and important information:
Required Competencies Knowledge/Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree (Minimum of 2.2)
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Direct and oversee infrastructure developments and maintenance to ensure the continuous availability, reliability and stability of all applications to ensure minimal downtime and disruption to business operations.
- Determine the vision and strategy for our clients’ Core Technology in line with Enterprise architecture and overall business objectives.
- Develop a strategic architecture plan ensuring data features are prioritized appropriately, estimates are reliable, benefits can be realized, and design activities are proactively monitored and tracked
- Lead definition of architectural standards for all technology services and components (applications, data, integration, technology, security, business).
- Present business and IT leaders with signature-ready recommendations for adjusting policies and projects to achieve target business outcomes that capitalize on relevant digital disruptions.
- Elicit the most complex business requirements using a variety of methods such as interviews, document analysis, workshops, and workflow analysis to express the requirements in terms of target user roles and goals.
- Identify and communicate the actions needed to implement the function’s strategy and business plan within the business area or department; explain the relationship to the broader organization’s mission, vision and values; motivate people to commit to these and to doing extraordinary things to achieve local business goals.
- Drive the security of all applications, ensuring that the appropriate security program is in place to minimize breeches and ensure the uninterrupted availability of the infrastructure. Lead in detecting and analyzing identified vulnerabilities and remediate any security gaps in line with the security incident management procedure.
- Develop, implement and drive adherence to business activities within the area of responsibility comply with relevant external regulatory technology governance, and internal policies to minimize business risk and to protect the reputation of the organization.
- Use the organization’s formal development framework to identify the team’s individual development needs. Enable the team to deliver by providing technical guidance, coaching, development and feedback to ensure that they are able to deliver the required quality while also contributing to their engagement.