DelonJobs is helping a leading integrated digital, payments and commerce companyin Lagos to hire Head, Core Technology.The successful candidate will manage the effective deployment of solutions through the combinedapplication of software engineering and systems administration practices tocreate and redesign broad technical infrastructure and information systems tosupport the needs of the organization. Ensure stability and scalability, drivethe overall availability, reliability and resiliency of our clients’ systemswhile anticipating capacity growth through careful planning and awareness oftrends. Minimum of 6 years’ experience planning, managing and organizingresources with atleast 10 years wide anddeep experience providing expert competence.
Salary is between 14.2M – 23.5M per annum. If yourexperience matches the requirement and you are interested in the position,kindly send updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ,and ensure you make your email subject “Head, Core Technology – HCTIN211”
In addition to job summary details, thefollowing are other requirements and important information:
· Bachelor’s degree (Minimum of 2.2)
· Direct and oversee infrastructure developmentsand maintenance to ensure the continuous availability, reliability andstability of all applications to ensure minimal downtime and disruption tobusiness operations.
· Develop a strategic architecture plan ensuringdata features are prioritized appropriately, estimates are reliable, benefitscan be realized, and design activities are proactively monitored and tracked
· Present business and IT leaders withsignature-ready recommendations for adjusting policies and projects to achievetarget business outcomes that capitalize on relevant digital disruptions.
· Identifyand communicate the actions needed to implement the function’s strategy andbusiness plan within the business area or department; explain the relationshipto the broader organization’s mission, vision and values; motivate people tocommit to these and to doing extraordinary things to achieve local businessgoals.
· Develop, implement and drive adherence tobusiness activities within the area of responsibility comply with relevantexternal regulatory technology governance, and internal policies to minimizebusiness risk and to protect the reputation of the organization.
· Use the organization’s formal developmentframework to identify the team’s individual development needs. Enable the teamto deliver by providing technical guidance, coaching, development and feedbackto ensure that they are able to deliver the required quality while alsocontributing to their engagement.