DelonJobs is helping a leading integrated digital, payments and commerce company in Lagos to hire Head, Enterprise Automation. The successful candidate will own and champion the vision for automation, sets the strategic direction for automation (and other adjacent technologies). Ensures enterprise wide communication of value delivery.A minimum of 6 years of technical experience along with 3 years of experience leading multi-discipline technical teams across multiple service types, ideally in payment and core technology environments.Salary is between 9.7M – 16.2M per annum. If your experience matches the requirement and you are interested in the position, kindly send updated CV to email@example.com , and ensure you make your email subject “Head, Enterprise Automation – HEAIN211”Job Description:In addition to job summary details, the following are other requirements and important information:
- Bachelor’s degree (Minimum of 2.2) University degree in the field of computer science or “STEM” major (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or related field.
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Lead the detailed design and delivery of automation programs and projects that support value creation and major transformation in the organization’s processes and systems.
- Define and develop standards and best practices. This includes developing and documenting templates, blueprints, and repeatable processes and methodologies for all significant work efforts. These best practices should consist of a blend of documented and generally accepted industry
- Develop stakeholder engagement through identifying stakeholders, finding out their needs/issues/concerns and reacting to these to support the communication of business information and decisions.
- Continually monitors technology trends and proposes how these new approaches can be used to achieve business automation needs. Lead the research, prototyping and implementation of new concepts.
- As a key to success, must have a set of clearly and concisely defined guiding principles that will provide its direction and focus. From standardization to measuring performance and balancing subject matter experts
- Makes sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems. For example, offers penetrating questions to help others get to the heart of complex situations and find strong solutions.
- Have an advanced understanding of BPI principles (e.g. ISO9001, Six Sigma) and how to implement them in business processes. Ability to analyze as-is processes, identify gaps and recommend improvements for the to-be state.
- Demonstrate an understanding and application of risk management policies and procedures; escalate issues when appropriate.
- Understand our clients’ corporate governance structures and processes and adapt process management to ensure compliance with risk management provisions and requirements
- Service Request Software (JIRA Service Desk; SharePoint)
- Document Management Software (SharePoint; Confluence)
- Data Analytics Tools (Tableau; Power BI; MiniTab)