Head, Equity Capital Markets
- Responsible for identifying and sourcing equity capital market opportunities to enhance revenue.
- Solicit for new opportunities and maintain deal pipeline
- Develop relationships with existing and potential clients from initial negotiations to closure.
- Manage client interactions and regulatory engagements throughout the transaction cycle
- Execute transactions in accordance with relevant approvals and regulatory requirements
- Oversee documentation, models and presentations including term sheet, business valuation models, teasers, information memorandums, etc.
- Oversee issuance documentation including prospectus, rights circulars, information memorandums, investor and road show presentation materials, etc.
- Oversee and manage financial due diligence on targets for strategic investments and acquisitions.
- Ensure high quality outputs.