Delon Jobs is helping a leading FINTECH company in Africa to hire Head, IT Strategy (or Business Analysis Manager) – HISIN211, who will be responsible for technology, strategic planning and execution of new processes and technology throughout its lifecycle to enhance the business, including gathering and prioritizing end user and business requirements, defining the vision, and working closely with the technical teams and all the business divisions. Salary is between N14 – 23M gross. He/she also ensures that the Technology strategy supports the company’s overall strategy and goals. As a business analyst manager, the Head of IT Strategy specializes in performing research and analysis to devise strategies for optimal business operations and services, ensuring efficiency and increased productivity. if you are interested and your profile matches the job requirement, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject HIEIN211.
Please kindly go through the other job requirements below.
- Strategy & Planning
- Maximize and demonstrate the benefits and value of technology in the furtherance of our corporate business goals
- Lead the planning and development of the company-wide IT strategy and roadmap
- Lead the development of the company-wide IT budget and clearly document the ROI of proposed initiatives and strategies
- Lead the development of feasibility studies, cost/benefit analyses, business case development and risk assessments for various technology projects.
- Reviews existing business processes and establishes metrics to improve business processes, as well as support of all architectural disciplines under their direction.
- Defines, explains, and advocates technology strategy.
- Convey our technology vision to the rest of the company in order to help them take advantage of existing and evolving innovations
- Act as our eyes and ears in the business to ensure our capability and direction are being conveyed and understood as intended
- Lead the migration of the technology innovation portfolio from projects to services [or products] and assist the CIO to establish stable cross-functional agile teams for each of our services Operational Management
- Engage with divisional CEOs and key IT stakeholders to identify changing business priorities and requirements and introduce new processes and technology to enhance our technology service offerings• Ensure that business needs get formalized, tracked, and resolved.
- Collaborate with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
- Clearly identify project stakeholders and establish user classes, as well as their characteristics.
- Crafting effective communication strategies for both IT and the business.
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for our technology service
NOTE: We require 6-9years of experience for the Head, IT Strategy role