- Head Material recovery/ Sustainability Management
- BSc. in Polymer science, or environmental science related courses or Chemistry/Chemical science.
- MSc In related courses will be an added advantage
- Age – less than 40yrs old
- 10 to 15 years in FMCG or marketing/grassroots mobilization or Waste Mgt. related field.
- Minimum of 5 years at managerial level.
- Very knowledgeable about waste management and sustainability in Nigeria and other West African countries
- Knowledgeable about environmental/waste Mgt. laws in Nigeria.
- Responsible for coordinating plastic waste supply chain and Mgt. for the group.
- Selection, training and management of the aggregators
- Partnership with all stakeholders in the waste Mgt. space
- Selection and coordination of partners, across West Africa.
- Liaise with all players in Plastic waste management eco system locally and internationally.
- Design, implement and operate the entire waste collection and quality assurance system for the group.
- Design and operate the company’s sustainability Mgt. process.
- Responsible for establishment, management, training and coordination of all plastics and other waste partner’s across Nigeria and other West African countries.
- Managing the group’s waste management ERP
- Can leave in any part of Nigeria and other West Africa countries.
- Can speak more than one Nigeria language; French language is added advantage.
- Senior managers/AGM level.
To apply, send CVs to email@example.com